Adds displays to the screen on the Logitech G19 / G510 / G15 / G13 family of gaming keyboards.
This plugin adds useful displays to the built-in screen on Logitech gaming keyboards. It supports both the large color screen on the G19 as well as the smaller mono displays on the g510, g18 etc. (Currently only tested on G19 & G510)
(Update: Community confirms it works on G13 and G15 v1)
NOTICE: If you are updating from version 184.108.40.206 version you MUST delete the GameData/GHud directory before installing.
NOTE: When installing you MUST extract to the root KSP folder and not just to Gamedata as a dll to support the keyboard must be in the root.
The mod currently only works on Windows.
Version 1.2 is here with new screens, custom split screens and more.
1.2: Imgur Album: Album for GHud 1.2
On the G19 you can independently change the top and bottom displays with the “up/down” display arrow buttons. Use the Menu button to change full screen modes.
– Added Target orbit displays
– Can now independantly select top and bottom displays on the G19 in the
split screen view. Use up and down display buttons.
– Added Situation field
– Removed atmosphere rendering from orbit graphs for monochrome displays.
– Improved performance
– Removed stray log spam.
– Verified on 0.22 sandbox and career modes.
220.127.116.11: Fixes incompatibility with Mechjeb2 and possibly other mods (delete GameData/GHud dir prior to installation)
18.104.22.168: Initial release
G19 Color screen:
(Cycle displays by pressing the ‘menu’ button on the keyboard)
- Orbit Screen: (split between text and half-height orbit graphic)
Text: Velocity, Inclination, Apoapsis, Periapsis, Time to Apoapsis, Time to Periapsis
Orb Graph: Rendering of the current orbit. Displays the correct parent body size/color as well as an alpha blended atmosphere correctly sized.
This display is a 2d rendering done orthoginal to the inclination. Thus you won’t see any inclination in the display other than the inclination number.
- Large Orb Graph: Fullscreen version of the orbit graph.
G510/G18 mono screen:
(Cycle displays by pressing the right most button under the display (button 4))
- Orbit info: Velocity, Inclination, Apoapsis, Periapsis, Time to Apoapsis, Time to Periapsis
- Orb Graph: Monochrome version of the Orbit Graph described for the G19.
- kOS integration, allowing your kOS programs to display to the keyboard screen.
- Target info
- Surface info
- Custom displays
- Display the Lazor docking cam (if you have that mod installed)
- Target body patched conics
- API allowing other mods to display to add screens.