Simple lightweight plugin that allows you to organize your parts in the VAB or SPH. This plug-in is designed for ease-of-use: one-click, intutive operation. It works from inside the game and does not modify your game file structure or naming. Allows you to sort parts to make parts easier to find and set filters to de-clutter the part list.
Requires KSP 0.20 or later
Forum thread is here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/34779-0-20-Simple-Part-Organizer-v0-200
- Made the mod filter window scrollable
- Truncated text so it fits on the buttons
- Internal changes to make more efficient code
- Added Default button to the sort window
- Filter settings now persistent between sessions
- Added filter regime: part type
- Added Select All and De-Select All buttons to the filter panels
- Changed license to GPLv3
v0.100 – Initial release.
- 5 sorting regimes: title, manufacturer, size, dry mass, total mass
- 2 filtering regimes: mod, size
Required License Stuff:
Licensed under GPLv3. Refer to license.txt in the zip file for details.